Why not try this orange flavorful almond cake? Adding the Camel Milk surely sparks up some twist in the old traditional recipe. The benefits of Camel milk are immense and it tastes just as good if not better.
- 2 whole fresh and big oranges
- 4 tbsp of Raw Camel Milk
- 300g almond meal
- 6 eggs
- 100g coconut syrup
- Cover the oranges in a moderate amount of water in a saucepan and allow it to boil for about 2 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius and put a baking paper at the bottom of a 24cm spring form pan.
- Beat the eggs lightly.
- Start to blend the eggs and oranges thoroughly using a food processor.
- Add the syrup, Raw camel milk, almond meal to the food processor and blend it again thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into the lined tin and bake for about an hour.
Leave a comment